Saturday, July 11, 2009

Funny Sayings!

So Emma says numerous cute things in her life but I nned to document a few! The other day while riding in the car Emma the song that came on the radio was not to Emma's likeing. She quickly told me, "Mama, this is Stresstrating me!" Don't we all feel that way sometimes Stressed and Frustrated at the same time. Maybe that will become a new word. She also awoke the other morning and before Even a good morning was uttered she told me, "Mama, you NEED to get some of those grapes mimi has!" I think those grapes must have been so good she was dreaming about them. I proceeded to hug and kiss on her to which she said," Mama, can we get up I have been asleep for 57 hours!"
The things she says cracks me up. She has such a funny personality and is so serious when she says them! She keeps me in stiches!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I know exactly what "stresstrated" means! AND I am jealous that she slept for 57 hours. :)
Love you all!