Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SUmmer Fun!

This week Emma has been attending Summer in the Backyard! She has been loving it! We had to miss the first day because she had a dr's appt. Tuesday for the first time ever she left me and didn't look back! I was SO PROUD of her. Emma is a shy girl and that was a HUGE step for her. Today she was a little more nervous but only whimpered a little! After she got picked up yesterday we ate at McDonalds with Mimi and Auna. She ate more than I have ever seen her eat! ( later I found out that is because she was being a diva and refused the snack she was offered at camp) She talked and talked about the songs she sang! was so proud of her art work and told us about some game she played where she threw straws at her teacher! She has been singin the "Jesus is my best friend" song nonstop! She is growing up so fast!

Tonight we are headed to swim and I can't wait!

No comments: