Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun times!

Who knew buying a house could be so crazy. Lots has been going on here signing papers, going to the bank, calling insurance companies. I have come a long way in learning things about buying a house. Three years ago I thought you could get a house for around 35,000. That is a blonde moment for sure. Then I learned about closing costs. Who knew there was so much stuff that goes into it. I am amazed at how complicated it can get.
Busy Busy Busy.....This weekend Ryan had a shooting event with my Dad and brother and Emma and I attended a birthday party for a little friend of hers at Oogles and Googles. Then Sunday we had kickball. Let me say we lost the kickall game but I had the game of my life. I have never played as well as I did on Sunday. I made a double play, a single play, and stopped the ball 4 times. Also I slid into home and knocked the ball away from the catcher which allowed Ryan to make it home as well! I was Super proud of my Athletic Prowess!

I will try and post pictures of the house tommorrow!

1 comment:

Becky said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see it!
You steal from me anytime and anything you want.
I Love ya and glad you are blogging.