Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Perdido Key 2009




Back to reality! We made it to and from Perdido Key with no mishaps except the drivers side window could not be rolled down or it just might not go up! :)





Seriously we have been back for two weeks from Perdido Key florida and it was a great relaxing vacation. Emma was such a good little traveler. Only one time she HAD to get out of the car and I myself was getting a little impatient that we were not there yet!





We stayed on the tenth floor of the Palacio condo in Perdido and it was beautiful! Big pool, white sands, tennis court, what more would you ask for.






Emma didn't realize we were on vacation and woke every morning around 6 but I am pretty much used to that with my little Morning girl, and I myself like to get up early at the beach. I feel like I am wasting my time if I sleep in.





We played lots of Tennis, went on a few runs, hunted crabs, made numerous sandcastles. We boogieboarded, swam in the pool. Emma's two favorite things wold have to be seeing the dolphins and the game of hide and seek we played. It involved everyone! ( don't tell but I think everyone had as much fun as Emma did) Nate hid in a cabinet under the wet bar....still not sure how he got under there. It was a blast.






The boys and I went fishing for Red Snapper. Had tos of bites....not too many fish, but it was a good time. We played putt putt and ate some great seafood!





Here are some pics enjoy!

No comments: