Wednesday, October 22, 2008














I love this time of year .....to add to the moving we have been super busy with lots of fall things like pumpkin carving. My birthday, The pumpkin patch. race for the cure, mammaw venables birthday and Razorback games! I love when the weather starts getting cool and the nights start earlier! It just gets me in the holiday mood.





We have been making sure Emma gets to do all the traditional halloween traditions for us. We have our huge inflatable pumpkin, ghost and kitty cat in the yard, mums and pumpkins and this year we even have a halloween tree!














We took Emma to Mayflower to the pumpkin Patch there. She loved it we were a little disappointed because they would not take us to the actual patch but Emma didn't know and there were tons of pumpkins to choose from. She picked three little ones and we picked three big ones and carved a Cinderella pumpkin when we got home. It was alot of fun.















We also had a Halloween birthday party for a little friend of Emmas that she was able to dress as a kitty cat for. She was absolutely adorable. She kept meowing the whole time and pretending to swish her tail. She was really proud of her costume and enjoyed it.





Also I ran in Race for the cure for the 4th year. I had my best time ever and ran 29:10. I only missed getting a medal by 1:20. Next year that medal is mine. I can just feel it!



Enjoy the pics I have been so behind in posting about.

No comments: