Monday, September 14, 2009

Emmaisms

First she begins many things by saying, "The problem is...." also " So here is the deal"

Going to the barn to feed bolt
Emma- "I need mimi to come with us so she can hold me and I won't have to wash my hands because I won't touch the kitty or Bolt"
Me- OK we can do that
Emma ( After we got to the barn) - "Ok mimi you can just put me down I HAVE to pet that kitty cat! ( She just couldn't stand the temptation)


While her Baby Mammaw was watching her
Emma- Why do your arms look like that?
Mammaw - Because I am old.
Emma later on - You really are old Mammaw!
Mammaw - I know I told you I was! Can you help me I am old?
Emma- No mammaw! I am not Jesus!

At her Mammaw Jeffers house
Mammaw gave me some jewelry to which Emma says
"I am obsessed with jewelry! I am just a jewelry girl!"

My girl keeps me cracking up!

No comments: